Monday 16 October 2017

Day 11

Day 11 was the second transfer day which would have me flying out to Moscow, waiting several hours and then catching the plane to Kazakhstan. I've been to Moscow before and would like to go again but this wasn't possible with the time I had on this trip so it was just a transfer stop. That process was really straightforward and I was quickly in the terminal where I unfortunately had to endure a group of Chinese travellers awaiting their plane to Urumqi (which is very western and the Chinese equivalent of redneck). These people lacked some of the social niceties that we're used to. We were leaving from the same gate, but their flight was before mine and with the noise and some of them making a mess from seed cases I decided to hide elsewhere in the airport until they had gone.

A rather lazy business man with a scooter built into his hand language. Twat!

So it's an overnight flight to ACTAHA and I had to get into the Cyrillic translation mindset once more. C is S and H is N. Fortunately A is A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment